UR CLUBS AND EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
The extracurricular activities constitute an important and an integral part of life at Creative Minds International Academy. Objectives of our School’s extra-curricular program include, but not limited to:
- Support pupils/students to develop and display skills in athletics, gardening, music dramatics, public speaking, creative writing, etc.
- Provide a platform through which pupils/students pursue excellence and achieve distinction in other fields of human endeavor.
- Develop the sense of community, service and collaboration among pupils/students.
- Provide invaluable opportunities for social contract, partnerships and friendship.
Students meet every Friday to participate in the meetings and activities of the following Clubs and Societies in the School:
- Peace Education Club (PEC)
- Project Happiness Club (PHC)- The Happiness Movement
- Mindfulness Ambassadors Club (MAC)
- JETS Club
- Press/Literary and Debating Club
- Young Farmers Club